Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Easily Make Your Favorite Restaurant Recipes

I love cooking. The process of creating my own masterpiece, and the presentation of people who appreciate it (by swallowing it down) gives me great satisfaction. I like to see the surprise on their faces when I present them with the different courses. I believe the compliments and enhances the smile.

It is not always so. There have been failures, and the polite use of them. You see, I do not have a natural talent for cooking. I can read them and follow aRecipe. At first I thought I was on the essentials: Meatloaf, Grilled Steak, Baked Chicken and others. Fortunately, most of the recipes I found were all first rate. There have been a few stinkers, but most of my guests commented on the "restaurant feel" of the dinner. It was like going to dinner at my house!

Then I started doing some more research. I thought to myself: "If I do go out at night, what are some of the things I liked and why I take a restaurant onanother? "The answer was obvious. I take the restaurants that I go, to offer on the basis of certain courts and what my desire is at this moment.

When I stop to eat salad and want to have three orders of Sicilian Scampi, I go to more than at The Olive Garden. If I want slabs of red meat and the awesomeness that is a Bloomin 'Onion, then my goal would be the Outback Steakhouse. Eating in the light of the grounds for going out, I made a list of dishes that I like best about my favorite --Restaurants. I beat the Internet and tries to find these secret restaurant recipes.

But unfortunately, my search was in vain. I would like to share some were nearby, but they were handled cheap imitations of restaurants recipes on my favorite restaurants. None of them captured the quality and interception of the restaurant offers.

Then I hit gold.

Now, when I invite friends for dinner surprise. Everyone's favorite restaurant recipes are prepared and presented with flare. Do not go toThe Olive Garden Sicilian Scampi for. Do it yourself!


Sicilian Scampi


6 pieces fan tail shrimp (raw)
1 / 8 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
1 / 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 / 2 cup white wine (Chablis)
1 tablespoon flour (mix with 1 tablespoon water)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 / 4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 / 2 cup cream
1 / 4 to 1 / 3 cup water (only if needed if sauce is too thick)
1 / 2 cup plus 1 tablespoon of asiagoCheese, finely shredded
1 tablespoon Romano cheese, finely shredded

Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add wine and lemon juice. When the mixture begins to boil, add the shrimp and let cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the shrimp once during cooking.

Remove shrimp and add the onion and garlic salt to boiling mixture. Roast until the onions are transparent, then flour and water mixture. When the sauce begins to thicken cream and cheese and the whole thing with aWhisk to stand in line.

Before serving Italian Bread Place on a tray and top each piece with a piece of cooked shrimp. Instead, use a large spoon sauce on the center of each piece. Sprinkle each with sliced green onions, olives, tomatoes, peppers and shredded Parmesan cheese.

What is an Onion Bloomin '? We do not go to the Outback more, we have them on our snack tray for Sunday football!


Bloomin 'Onion


1 / 3 cup cornstarch
1 1 / 2 cups flour
2Teaspoon garlic, chop;
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
24 oz beer
4 Large Sweet Onions
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
1 / 4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

To make the seasoned flour, flour, paprika, garlic powder type, pepper and cayenne pepper in a large bowl and mix well.

To get the chili sauce, combine mayo, chili sauce, sour cream and cayenne pepper and stir until smooth and consistent.

SliceCut the onion into 16 vertical wedges without cutting through. Remove After cutting the onion, about 1 cm from the core or center.

Dip the onion into the egg wash and then into the flour mixture. Do this twice to coat the onions thoroughly.

Basked in a deep fryer, deep fry the onions are for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.



food lovers fat loss system review

No comments:

Post a Comment